Homepage Armatori Italiano English Française
Italian Maritime Academy (IMA) ed Italian Maritime Academy Technologies (IMAT)
Picciotto
Cultura Navale
Collegio Nazionale Capitani Lungo Corso e Macchina
Daniele Alletto
Maxi-web.it
Air Naval
navichepassione
Torre d'aMare
ATENA
Precedente Successiva
ANNA  C
ANNA C
ANNA C (Linea C)
Cargo and passenger liner built by Lithgow's, Glasgow, as Southern Prince for Prince Line. She entered service in 1929 between New York and the River Plate. In 1940 she was converted into a minelayer, and in 1944 became a naval headquarters ship for the Normandy Landings. Sold to Costa in 1947 and, renamed Anna C, was rebuilt with greater passenger capacity and placed on the Italy to South America service. Refurbished again in 1960, more passengers, and transferred to the Central America run. Later some cruising, she was broken up at La Spezia in 1972.

Username Registrato Capt. Haddock
Armatore
Ship manager
Numero IMO
Classificazione
Cantiere e anno di costruzione Lithgow's, Glasgow, - 1929
Data
Luogo
Aggiunta il 21/05/2022
Dimensioni 2160 x 1130
visite 674