Homepage Armatori Italiano English Française
Italian Maritime Academy (IMA) ed Italian Maritime Academy Technologies (IMAT)
Picciotto
Cultura Navale
Collegio Nazionale Capitani Lungo Corso e Macchina
Daniele Alletto
Maxi-web.it
Air Naval
navichepassione
Torre d'aMare
ATENA
Precedente Successiva
Ingeniero Luis A. Huergo
Ingeniero Luis A. Huergo
Tank Ship. IMO N?: 5161067 Ship?s Yard: Fore River Shipbuilding Corporation., of: Quincy, Massachusetts, Estados Unidos. Hull N?: 255 Call sign: L. O.E. C. / L. R. B. N. DWT: 5.526 GRT: 3.327 NRT: 1.992 LOA: 104,72 Mts. B: 14,02 Mts. D: 8,22 Mts. Cargo Gear: Derricks: 1 x 20 tons; 2 x 5 tons. An alternative triple steam expansion machine, 3 cylinders (22 ", 37" and 60 "x 42" Fore River. Boilers: 2 1.600 CVi. Propellers: 1 Speed: 10,00 Knots. 28 March 1917. Launched. Cost: ₤22.800. Ingeniero Luis A. Huergo. (Flag: Argentina) April 1917. Delivered. 17 July 1917. Arrived at Argentina. Incorporated to the Argentinean Navy. May 1917. Launched for the Government of Argentina, Buenos Aires. Christianed Aristobulo Del Valle. (Flag: Argentina) May, 1917. Delivered. 17 October 1921. Transferred to the Administrative Commission for the Exploitation of Petroleum of Comodoro Rivadavia, Buenos Aires. Renamed Ingeniero Luis A. Huergo. (Flag: Argentina) }1922. Transferred to the Yacimientos Petrol?feros Fiscales Fleet, Buenos Aires. ? Ingeniero Luis A. Huergo. (Flag: Argentina) 1968. Laid up. NOTES: Incorporated on 17-Oct-1921. Specially built in the USA with a value of 875,654 m / n. Action radius: 3,000 miles. Form of acquisition: Acquisition contract between the Argentine Government and the shipyard. Cost of the unit: ? 22,800. The funds came from the sale of oil from Comodoro Rivadavia. It arrived in Buenos Aires for the first time, in June 1917. Originally it belonged to the navy, in 1921 it passed to YPF. Destined to the traffic between La Plata and Buenos Aires and the lightening of overseas tankers. In the beginning she was transporting crude oil from Comodoro Rivadavia to La Plata. Her name is assigned in memory of the first president of the Petroleum Exploitation Commission of Comodoro Rivadavia. 1917. She arrived at Rio Santiago on July 17, she finished his enlistment in September and on the 15th she left for the south. Her first commander was the Captain of Frigate D. Carlos A. Bra?a (February of 1917), that brings it to the country. In October, Lieutenant of the ship D. Juan Bonomi takes her command. The O. G. 200 provides that in his trips he carries out studies of the submarine plateau, at a level of 50 fathoms. This year he makes five trips from Buenos Aires to Comodoro Rivadavia, bringing oil. 1918. Take the command Lieutenant of Ship D. Jose Gregores (January to April), then the one of the same degree D. M?ximo Koch (April / July) and later Lieutenant of Ship D. Fernando G?mez (July / December). It makes eight trips between Buenos Aires - Bah?a Blanca - Comodoro Rivadavia.

Username Registrato surveychile
Armatore
Ship manager
Numero IMO
Classificazione
Cantiere e anno di costruzione
Data
Luogo
Aggiunta il 11/01/2019
Dimensioni 1200 x 900
visite 161